On behalf of our client, a leading company within Energy sector, we are looking to recruit an Area Business Developent to join a highly skilled team of professionals in Greece.
- Development of a network of external partners (dealers) to achieve sales targets.
- Continuous market analysis and evaluation in order to create new opportunities.
- Organization, guidance, and evaluation of the partner network.
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Monitoring the dealers’ network in order to ensure the implementation of the company’s commercial policy and procedures
- University / TEI degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 3-4 years of service within dealers’ network environment
- Very good knowledge of PC, CRM, and MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic, flexible personality, able in taking initiatives
- Organizing and planning skills
- Experience in the energy industry will be considered as a Plus
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme OTE
- Company car, mobile & tablet
- Full travel expenses
- Private insurance scheme
- Premium company tariffs for household energy
- Continuous opportunities for career development in a dynamic environment
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a dynamic and top notch professional environment, then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.