On behalf of our client a leading Multinational company in the Energy sector, we are looking to hire a dynamic Business Development Manager to join its team in Germany.
• Proactively pursue new business opportunities using a range of lead generation methods.
• Achieve individual volume and margin targets.
• Gain exposure to larger customers and commercial structures through supporting more experienced team members with their deals.
• Increase Company’s presence across target verticals.
• Attend face-to-face meetings and conferences with prospective clients as a Company’s representative.
• Ensure all reporting on leads, deals and pipeline is timely and accurate.
• Build trusted relationships with brokers and key partners.
• Develop negotiating strategies in line with Commercial team.
• Update job and industry knowledge by identifying individual and whole-function opportunities to learn, including reading professional publications; building and maintaining personal networks and contributing to professional organizations and events.
• Be involved in devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
Skills & Qualification
• Degree in Engineering or Business Administration, Marketing
• 3-5 years experience in sales, business development.
• Excellent English command. The position is global. Business English is a must!
• Further language skills are welcome especially German.
• Contract Management experience is welcomed
• SAP or any other ERP experience is welcomed
• Can do-think big-winner-close the deal attitude
• Culturally open mindset
• Friendliness and manners, common sense, enthusiasm and optimism
• Willing to learn. It is going to be a big learning experience.
• Be proactive in order receipt and handling work process.
• Salary €50K + bonus 4-6K (based on experience)
• Relocation package – one-time fee
• 28 working days holidays –standard company policy
• Free medical check-ups to confirm good condition to travel
• Access to the public health system + public pension plan
• Meet new people from all around the world
• Visit the biggest trade shows (CES Las Vegas, Dubai, Munich, Tokyo you name it)
• A fun and pleasant fast paced environment
If you do not hear from us the next 15 days, after the submission of your application, please consider your application as not successful.