On behalf of our client, a leading boutique advisory firm, based in Athens, we are looking to hire a Corporate Finance Associate.
- Analyzing valuation and returns – using a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to clients including DCF, multiple analyses, LBO-based and other valuation approaches.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements
- Maintaining abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or an MBA.
- Prior experience in a similar role within the same industry or Corporate Finance experience in a top tier consulting firm or bank covering the same industry.
- Adept at using Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and data analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Result oriented, organized, can prioritize effectively and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and capable of working independently with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent English (verbal & writing skills)
- Compensation as per experience
- Private health insurance program
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.