On behalf of our client, a leading company within Gaming sector, we are looking to recruit a CRM Analyst to join a highly skilled team of professionals in Greece.
The CRM Analyst is responsible for data analysis utilizing analytical skills to find correlation between different types of data and provide insights into the effectiveness of CRM Strategy.
• Participate on CRM Strategy plan to build customer engagement and retention throughout all Lifecycle stages.
• Deliver Customer insights and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluations.
• Identifying different Customer profiles
• Initiate and conduct mini surveys to gather deeper Customer insights on CRM strategy related topics
• Responsible for the maintenance and management of existing Customer Database to ensure data integrity
• Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of KPIs
• Measure, analyze and report performance metrics pertaining to the organization’s loyalty program
• Provide support for the development of predictive models, Customer segmentation studies and reports
• Full ownership of customer models to predict Customer response rate, Customer frequency rate, Customer Lifetime value
Skills & Qualifications
• University Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Statistics or in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Finance or Economics.
• Experience on Campaign Management tools or/and CRM platform
• Excellent reporting & analytical skills.
• SPSS modeler qualifications and knowledge of advanced analytical tools such as Python, R, SQL.
• Attention to detail
• Seniority to comprehend the complexities of an online B2C company.
• Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbally). Knowledge on Romanian language will be considered as a plus.
• Competitive salary
• Collaborative culture
• Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
Interested candidates please forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates would be considered.