On behalf of our Client of a well-known Group, specialized in the provision of luxury Hospitality and Entertainment services, we are looking for a Facilities Manager based in Athens.
The Facilities Manager will oversee the operation of the department under the direction of the Managing Director. It is his/her responsibility to manage the maintenance and operations of the buildings and all associated trades and manage the staff of the engineering depart-ment to ensure all work is scheduled, assigned, and completed.
- Execute department strategy consistent with the strategic plan, the fiscal budget, and the company’s short term and long-term profitability objectives.
- Directly supervise all engineering activities and maintenance personnel including performance feedback, setting work priorities and goals, scheduling, hiring, training, promotions, and employee engagement.
- Conduct regular inspections of the hotel facilities and equipment to identify and ad-dress any maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to prioritize and schedule maintenance tasks.
- Supervise the delivery and measurement of guest service consistent with the com-pany’s service standards and brand attributes.
- Ensure compliance with all local and federal health, safety, and building codes and maintain accurate record keeping of department activities and documents.
- Continuously monitor utility costs and consumption and maintain required logs for all utilities.
- Leverage programs to maintain preventative maintenance schedules and procedures and oversee preventative maintenance, cleaning, and repairs/replacement of equip-ment.
- Provide input and manage levels of inventory and all purchases for parts, tools, equipment, and machinery to property standards.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in a similar facilities/maintenance management role within the hospitality industry Strong technical knowledge in areas such as HVAC, electrical systems, plumbing, and general building maintenance
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures in the hospitality industry is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Company car + fuel expenses
- Work in innovative projects with inspiring, ambitious, and supportive people with diverse academic backgrounds and extensive skills.
- Wellness incentive programs to help you stay healthy physically and mentally.
- Free meals in our Employee Dining Room.
- Free parking onsite.
- Wellness benefits.
- Time off benefits.
- Companywide discounts on hotel, entertainment, shopping, and food & beverage.
- Access to personal and professional development initiatives, networking opportunities, and community volunteer programs.