On behalf of our client, a Multinational Company in Renewables Energy sector, we are seeking a passionate and experienced Project Engineering/ Construction Manager to join their team on a project basis.
• Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Liaising with all project’s stakeholders and negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and service. Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage and follow-up the relationship with all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Work with the internal and external teams in all the technical, legal and commercial activities necessary for the success of the timely and successful delivery of the project
• Maintain and promote values, strength and reputation of company and its business lines in markets of responsibility
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in Engineering. A postgraduate qualification in a relevant area of expertise (e.g. Business administration, project management) would be advantageous
• 5-7 years relevant experience
• Capable of supervisory capacity for planning, organizing, communicating and personnel management skills;
• Previous experience in the engineering section of a construction company is essential. Renewable Energy experience is strongly recommended
• Very good command of English language
• Competitive salary up to €50.000 Gross (Based on experience).
• Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
• Collaborative culture