On behalf of our client, a very well known research solutions Company, we are looking to recruit a Qualitative Research Director responsible for designing, moderating and executing qualitative research projects for both existing and new accounts.
• Deepen existing client relationships to generate incremental business.
• Consult with clients on business issues and qualitative research design.
• Develop insightful proposals with innovative qualitative solutions to client problems.
• Moderate qualitative research studies (phone, in-person, online, etc.)
• Collaborate and direct research teams during qualitative project execution to ensure quality of results delivered to clients.
• Analyze and prepare insightful qualitative reports/presentations
• Mentor and train junior/senior staff in various aspects of qualitative research.
• Resolve sales or project delivery issues.
• Contribute to marketing communications (e.g., blog posts, articles, webinars, and conference papers) specific to qualitative research methodologies.
Skills & Qualifications
• Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (business, economics, sociology, political science, psychology).
• 5+ years’ professional experience in a market research role with a qualitative focus, with at least 3 years’ experience in a client service capacity.
• Proven practical experience with a wide array of qualitative market research solutions, including new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to sell market research services.
• Proven expertise with qualitative market research methods.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Greek & English
• Expert proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Supervisory experience.
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to work both remotely from home & on premise from our offices
• Competitive salary (€2000 – €2500 GROSS based on experience), mobile
• Career & competencies’ development
• Continuous training
• Remote working 70%