On behalf of our client, a Sustainability and Investment Consultancy Company, we are seeking for a Senior Sustainability Engineer to support the Sustainability Department.
• Contribute to consultancy research and data analysis.
• Support the project team to help our clients implement policies and strategies
• Engage in ESG & Sustainability projects, working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
• Analyze non-financial data of clients and developing custom KPIs for performance monitoring
• Analyze official Corporate Non-Financial Statements
• Combine quantitative and qualitative analysis to solve sustainability-related business problems
• Identify and respond to clients’ requests and needs in a timely, professional manner
• Assist business development efforts in terms of technical writing of proposals, internal and external presentations
• Support the development of the innovative Sustainability Management Platform ESGenius!
Skills & Qualifications
• A 5 year degree (diploma) in Engineering
• A master’s degree in Finance / Investment / Environmental / Sustainability studies
• 3-5 years of professional experience in related projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Greek.
• Previous working experience in English (preferable)
• Strong research and reporting skills using MS office tools
• Creative problem-solving skills with a continuous improvement attitude
Company Offers & Benefits
• Work in innovative projects with inspiring, ambitious, and supportive people with diverse academic backgrounds and extensive skills;
• Breadth of work – explore different work topics while solving clients’ toughest issues;
• Professional development and formal training
• Making a real impact – As part of a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to engage in projects from inception to completion, meet a broad network of associates and clients and feel that your work has a real impact.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
• Possibility for Hybrid model of work (Office-based and remote)