On behalf of our client, a leading FinTech firm in Athens, we are seeking to hire a Business Analyst.
- Identify requirements and ensure client’s business processes through business analysis.
- Communicate to Clients specifications and solutions.
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users’ trainings.
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary.
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live.
- Reporting to all related stakeholders
- Own and develop trusted relationship with clients
- Ability to travel in Europe (50% travelling)
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management.
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis within Banking or Finance Industry
- Debt Management’s business processes would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Business English language command and excellent oral and written communication skills
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and exciting business environment for professional development
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a dynamic and top-notch professional environment, then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.