On behalf of our client, a leading company within Gaming sector, we are looking to recruit a Casino Manager to join a highly skilled team of professionals in Greece.
The Casino Manager holds the overall responsibility for quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and ensures customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative and marketing team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all casino products.
Responsibilities include planning and end to end execution of campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value. Agreed metrics – aligned with company targets – to include GGR, NGR, churn rates and Active Users/PAs. The Casino Manager will report to the Head of Product.
- Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU
- Ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results)
- Manage the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Deliver agreed Casino KPI targets
- Provide detailed reporting on Casino performance and evaluation of key accounts’ performance
- Launching new casino games in cooperation with casino and platform vendors
- Work closely with CRM team to define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities on casino customers
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies connected to: Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
- Coordinate with local marketing managers
- Monitor target markets and competitors
- Ensure product marketing & product localization based on market and customer needs
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration (specialization in marketing preferably)
- Experience in product marketing and/or project management
- Excellent reporting & analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Seniority to comprehend the complexities of an online B2C product
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbally)
- Computer proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, and internet navigation tools
- Competitive salary – €1400 – €1800 ΝΕΤ (as per experience and seniority)
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment