On behalf of our client, a leading company within Gaming sector, we are looking to recruit a CRM Campaign Specialist to join a highly skilled team of professionals in Greece.
The CRM Campaign Specialist is responsible for continuing the current growth of our Customer Database by ensuring that we are effectively target our Customers, using the proper communication channels, with the proper offer based on their preferences on product/event.
• Participate on the set up and execution of CRM Strategy to engage and retain Customers throughout all Lifecycle stages.
• Leverage CRM channels (email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging) to plan informational and promotional CRM Campaigns on both products, Sportsbook and Casino.
• Monitor the performance of CRM Campaigns and our user’s behaviour to optimize target groups and relevant content.
• Run Customer Database segmentation and perform A/B testing
• Ownership of the reporting and optimization of all campaigns and communications.
• Build an excellent knowledge on available Customer Data Platform
• Develop all necessary promotions and offers on existing CMS and back-end
• Collaborate with internal teams (CRM VIP, Marketing, local teams, graphic designers)
• Dealing with escalated issues/queries for all customers, sourcing solutions to ensure effective resolution and proactively offer advice, including out of office hours when necessary
• Keeping up to date with any significant industry changes that may affect the CRM Strategy
• Developing cross marketing activities and ensuring new promotions and features are communicated to all customers
• Analysis of competitors and the customer landscape to ensure the up to date CRM Strategy
Skills & Qualifications
• University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
• Experience on Campaign Management tools or/and CRM platform
• Excellent reporting & analytical skills. SPSS modeler qualifications will be considered as a plus
• Experience with A/B testing
• Seniority to comprehend the complexities of an online B2C company
• Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbally). Knowledge on Romanian language will be considered as a plus
• Competitive salary
• Collaborative culture
• Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and fast-paced work environment
Interested candidates please forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates would be considered.