On behalf of our client, a leading company within Gaming industry, we are looking to recruit a CRM Marketing Specialist
The CRM Specialist will be responsible for project management of the marketing delivery of Casino & Sportsbook marketing promotions and communications, working across a range of teams within the business (including Design, Copy, Retention and Marketing Communications, Product & Branding) to effectively execute all Casino & Sportsbook retention, conversion and reactivation based promotions across the company. The CRM Marketing Specialist will report to the CRM Marketing Manager.
A degree in marketing or a related field is essential for this position. The person may not have direct experience in online casino or sports betting but will be eager to learn about this rapidly changing industry and wanting to make a difference in the way that we retain players. They will also have a keen eye for detail and have a test, learn and grow mentality.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration (specialization in marketing preferably)
- A good understanding of CRM/Marketing whether it be through a degree or career experience
- An interest in and knowledge of the online casino and/or sports industry would be advantageous
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise workload and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Self-driven with high initiative & ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Aid retention and player engagement within our database across online Casino & Sportsbook
- Using a range of channels to create and send CRM messages, including (and not limited to) Email, SMS & Push Notifications
- Take an active role within the CRM team to contribute towards the overall strategy and promotional planning
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant and relevant by peer reviewing your colleagues work and building a strong relationship with our Compliance Team to help upkeep your knowledge in a fast-paced industry
- Setting up bonuses on various game provider back office systems, as well as using software provided by our platform supplier
- Complete campaign analysis using Marketing and Business Intelligence software, and sharing learnings with the team to ensure continuous optimisation
- Build up target group segmentation by analysing the player database
- Writing image briefs for your promotions and collaborating with the in-house design team to produce your vision whilst adhering to our brand guidelines
- Work closely with other key departments within the business to ensure there is a seamless player journey with your promotions, including Customer Services, Graphic Design & Compliance.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and ensure the managed brands remain ahead of the game
- Compensation €1000 to €1300 NET as per experience
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a multi- national environment, then apply today to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.