On behalf of our client, a major producer of food products, we are seeking a passionate and talented Marketeer to join their Athens team. The marketing assistant who will be working closely with and supervised by the company’s Marketing Director to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for the company’s brand.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies, and planning and overseeing company promotional events. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the Marketing Director, internal teams, clients and partners on setting up marketing company strategy.
- Working closely with marketing and sales team.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Create and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TicToc)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant or in a similar role (at least 2 – 4 years).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.) will be considered a plus.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary 850€ – 950 € (Based on experience).
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment.
- Collaborative culture.