On behalf of our client, a leading company within its industry, we are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support company’s CEO.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least five years of high-level administrative or executive assistant/secretary experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills, particularly good written grammar and spelling.
- Experience in handling Confidential Information in a professional manner
- Strong technical skills. Familiar and comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and especially Outlook. Apple (iOS) skills are a plus.
- Comfortable with complicated Google searches
- A calm, highly organized and professional demeanour, as well as a healthy sense of humour and the ability to function in a fast-paced, stressful, and very demanding office environment.
- Flexibility and an ability to switch tasks rapidly as required.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and capable of working independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent English (verbal & writing skills)
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Compensation €1000 to €1300 NET as per experience
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a multi- national environment, then apply today to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.