On behalf of our client a leading business consulting firm, we are looking a dynamic Finance & Administration Director (F&A) to lead its team in Athens.
The Finance & Administration Director (F&A) provides executive leadership and direction for business operations to include development, implementation, monitoring, assessment, and strategic planning. The F&A Director oversees fiscal management, budget development and administrative functions to include, but limited to, directing the acquisition of new revenue sources, identifying internal and external funding partners, monitoring fiscal accountability, contract management, and directing human resource functions. Serves as the principal consultant and adviser to the CEO on a wide range of financial, personnel and policy issues. Furthermore, you will be working in partnership with the CEO and Business owners, developing, delivering and evaluating the overall strategy for the business. As F&A Director you’ll be a valued contributor to executive-level strategy through preparation of detailed and incisive performance analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Due diligence for new clients and establishing appropriate credit limits
- Credit evaluation ensuring constant review of current vendors terms negotiate better rates and rebates
- Overall responsibility for general ledger data accuracy & integrity
- Review of management accounts
- Timely production of Annual Financial Statements
- Submit management reports
- Optimise spend on legal & professional fees
- Take ownership of data accuracy and consistency
- Ensure documented standard operating procedures
- Mitigate risk by monitoring adherence to financial controls
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Oversee Human Resources function, in conjunction with the CEO
- Office & Facilities Management
- Ensure all insurance policies are renewed on an annual basis.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Management of all aspects of safety—occupational health and safety
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team through demonstrated business judgment combined with an ability to effectively influence others.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the CEO.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA in Finance, MSc or ACA, ACCA, ACMA will be considered a plus
- 7 – 10 years’ of finance experience in a similar role, ideally within Consulting industry
- Ability to mentor and motivate the finance team.
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic, hands-on and can-do mentality.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications & experience
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
- Private Health Insurance Plan
- Mobile and data plan
If you do not hear from us the next 15 days, after the submission of your application, please consider your application as not successful.