On behalf of our client, a major producer of food products we are seeking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner to organize company’s structure and lead recruitment process.
- Develop HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Act as Consultant to Management and provide HR guidance.
- Promoting a professional, positive, and supportive work environment
- Manage and resolve employee-relation issues.
- Maintaining complete and updated personnel files & required employment documentation.
- Supervise the payroll process, develop training and annual evaluation plans.
- Identify training needs for business units and propose effective solution plans to management.
- Overseeing scheduling of all employee vacations
- Insuring the adequate and timely communication to staff on personnel related issues (i.e., staff changes, benefit issues, changes in policy and procedures, etc.)
- Organise and supervise the entire recruitment process.
- Preparing and assisting in conducting induction and onboarding.
- Maintains an updated database of potential applicants
- BA in Business Administration or Human Recourses, MA could be considered, a plus.
- Proven experience as HRBP or other Senior HR position
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, as well as ability to quickly learn other computer applications
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Ownership and accountability, results orientation & time management skills
- Competitive salary up to €1.500 GROSS
- The opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated multicultural team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.