On behalf of our client, a major producer of meat products we are seeking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the production and the sales function.
- Supervises department operations and ensure consistent product quality and cost-effective operations.
- Supervising staff
- Maintaining proper inventory levels and merchandise displays
- Responsible for compliance with safety, sanitation, merchandising and food quality policies and regulations.
- Manages department operations and staff. Holds department meetings to update staff on policies and procedures. Creates work schedules and recommends hiring and promotion.
- Manages Office and Logistics operations
- Supervises Procurement and all relevant functions.
- Provides a safe work environment and positive work culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Demonstrable success in a manufacturing management role(s) within a technical environment over a 10-year period approximately.
- Skilled in Human Resource Management.
- Strong team orientation skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across all disciplines.
- Proactivity in implementing lean initiatives and processes.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop employees to achieve established goals and improved performance.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and capable of working independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent English (verbal & writing skills)
- Compensation €65000 to €80000 GROSS, per year as per experience
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment