On behalf of our client, a Global Tax Advisor Firm in Athens, we are looking to hire a Payroll Officer.
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for tracking and managing our company’s or a client’s payroll data. You will be required to track employee working hours, calculate leaves, prepare monthly payroll, calculate bonuses and allowances, and respond to employee questions about wages and deductions. To ensure success as a Payroll Officer, you should have detailed knowledge of accounting and payroll procedures and familiarity with labour legislation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Payroll Officer.
- Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent ERGANI knowledge
- Familiarity with accounting software and procedures. (EPSILON NET ERP)
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with labour laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Calculating employee work hours.
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing employee monthly payroll using payroll software.
- Upload new hirings, resignations and terminations to ERGANI
- Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Scheduling electronic payments
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Distributing payment statements.
- Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database.
- Compensation €700 to €800 NET as per experience
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a multi- national environment, then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted