On behalf of our client, a leading Law Firm in Athens, we are looking to hire a Personal/Office Assistant.
Personal/Office Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to Partners and lawyers.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least five years of high-level administrative or personal assistant/secretary experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, particularly good written grammar, and spelling.
- Experience in handling Confidential Information in a professional manner
- Strong technical skills. Familiar and comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and especially document processing
- A calm, highly organized and professional demeanour, as well as a healthy sense of humour and the ability to function in a stressful, and very demanding office environment.
- Flexibility and an ability to switch tasks rapidly as required
- Applicant should be self-motivated and capable of working independently with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent English (verbal & writing skills)
- Experience in similar role in a Law Firm would be considered a plus
- Act as the point of contact among partners, lawyers, employees and clients
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Partner’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Handle Partner’s personal issues
- Assist Partners and lawyers with document processing, scanning, printing and other administrative tasks
- Compensation €1000 to €1500 GROSS as per experience
- Paid Overtime
- Private health insurance program
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a dynamic and top notch professional environment, then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.