On behalf of our client, a Multinational Company in Energy sector, we are seeking a passionate and experienced Project Manager to join their Athens team.
- Identify and evaluate new projects and opportunities for solar (wind) storage and hybrid technologies
- Contacting potential clients, setting up Business meeting, focus on the concept of an IPP for value creation with targeted clients.
- Develop and implement a midterm business development/sales plan to feed the growth of Greek pipeline of renewable energy projects for Corporate Clients
- Hands-on Business profitability and investment proposals
- Focus activity in large corporations with high Energy Consumption for either pure Corporate PPA (Wheeling) or dedicated energy plants built for exclusive use of the clients (on site generation);
- Key target areas are large consumers in Industry, Services (Banking, Tourism, Distribution, Retail, etc.) and Agriculture sectors;
- Interact and engage with potential clients, local and regional authorities, national and regional business associations;
- Gain detailed insight of competitive environment
- Negotiate and secure business opportunities meeting the company’s objectives, investment guidelines and budget
- Work with the internal and external teams in all the technical, legal and commercial activities necessary for the success of the projects namely Due Diligence, negotiations, technical development, company presentation, etc;
- Coordinate with the International Portfolio Development team on all interactions with relevant internal and external stakeholders to assess viability of projects
- Contribute to Country’s strategic planning and budgeting process
- Maintain and promote values, strength and reputation of company and its business lines in markets of responsibility
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering
- 5-7 years experience within Energy Industry in Greece
- Renewable Energy experience is recommended
- Proof track record in the development, sale or management of Energy projects for large corporate client
- Very good command of English language
- Competitive salary up to €40000 Gross (Based on experience).
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment.
- Collaborative culture