On Behalf of our Client, a leading eye-wear designer and marketer, we are looking for a Sales Representative.
The Sales Representative’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned dealers (mostly pharmacies), develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.You will be responsible for driving sales of eyewear products with existing and new customers.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of selling to major pharmacies, with sales experience in management of key accounts at head office level. The role requires travelling to 50%.
• Development and management of customer accounts focused to deliver budget growth objectives
• Maintain regular contact with clients, and its representatives
• Achieving established sales and customer service goals.
• Maximize sales and profit opportunities in existing and new customers
• Maitain after sales service
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
• +3 years of experience of selling eye-wear – ideally in the pharmacy industry
• A team player with the ability to demonstrate personal motivation and drive to deliver results
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Competitive salary as per the experience (NET €750 – €850)
• Bonus, car, mobile
• Ability to work and grow within a friendly environment
• Continuous training
If you think you could be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org