On behalf of our client, a leading company within Gaming sector, we are looking to recruit a Web Developer to join a highly skilled team of professionals.
- Frontend development
- Maintain existing websites—updating graphics, updating changes in product offerings, internal tools maintenance, and general troubleshooting.
- Working closely with the product, digital marketing and marcom teams to support execution of creative assets for digital campaigns
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with DNS and Certificates management
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Knowledge of PHP and/or Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work within tight schedules
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience is a plus
- Competitive salary → €11500 to €14500 NET per year (based on experience)
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow within a friendly, challenging, and inspiring work environment
IMPORTANT: When applying please send us your online portfolio, GitHub, or other relevant links
If you are an ambitious individual who is seeking to grow within a dynamic professional environment, then apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application not successful on this occasion.